Monday, January 12, 2015

Acetylfentanyl Trip Report 1

I have done acetylfentanyl two times until now. First time I purchased it from an unknown lab in China and now from a reliable research chemical vendor.I got 1 blotter of 100ug eleven days earlier, and a couple blotters of 100ug nine days back. acetylfentalyl, evidently increases ones tolerance to opiates as well as opioids extremely fast, my 1st experience was obviously a little superior to my further experience, even though I had taken 2 times as much the 2nd occasion. This is why I desired to hold back having any opioids for a while to reduce the small resistence I need to nil. 

T 18:31 I used 1 blotter of 100ug. I had taken it sublingually once again thus it'll be consumed quite possibly the most efficientally. 

T 18:41 I'm definitely beginning to experience the primary emotions of comfort all through my lower limbs. I'm still maintaining my spit within my jaws in order to ensure all the acetylfentanyl is soaked up. The blotter has been completely dissolved by now. I am also starting to feel a bit relaxed. 

T 18:51 I am now obviously experiencing the results. I'm getting fairly stoned as well as numb, my entire body is beginning to shine. It's obviously likely to be a great experience, it had been fairly obvious immediately from the start of my past undergo, and also this time aswell. This is actually the amazing benefit of acetylfentanyl, the outcomes turn up really fast, though regrettably it is done quickly at the same time. 

T 19:01 The impact have raised in power much more. My system 's still sensing quite hot, my body continue to feels numb and I'm beginning to feel much more stoned. My sight has become a little bit fuzzy on top of that, such as for instance my eyes are unable to focus. I am planning to listen to appropriate beats for such a celebration, Coldplay and Massive Attack as regularly when on opioids. I'm aware from the very first time I top fairly speedy when I consume acetylfentanyl sublingually, and also, since it's already been 60 minutes since ingestion I really don't believe it would get any stronger, however I'm going to wait it out and perhaps take a little more. 


T 19:11 the results didn't improved far more, the hot feeling throughout my own body is still alike, my sight probably have turned into a little bit blurrier and i'm considerably stoned. Sadly I'm also beginning to become a bit sick. Recently I consumed two cups of ice-cold spring water and also consumed a couple of berries. I still have not much experience with opiates and opioids, nevertheless, the amazing experience I did have with all of them additionally had a large downside, it always trigger nausea or vomiting on the end of the experience and incredibly bad nausea the following day, in some cases till the level of vomitting, I've had it along with opiates and opioids in significant quantities aside from acetylfentanyl yet. While I've been writing this the nausea definitely decreased and it's virtually gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment