Monday, January 12, 2015

trip report 3

Some days earlier, I stumbled upon a few blotters of fentanyl, 150ug each. Enthusiastic at the possibility of trying my 1st opiate different than blue lotus, I made a decision to consume my 1st blotter 2 days afterwards. 
My favorite pal and I had been on our route towards the movie theater in order to see the brand new Tolkien film, The Two Towers, when I popped my blotter in my mouth and swallowed it down. The taste was bitter and unpleasant. About 30 minutes later and just barely into the movie, a mellow, easy kind of feeling seeped its way into me. The effect was quite mild, but more noticeable than blue lotus and not quite as happy. In fact, any positive mood lift was very much secondary to the sedative effects of the drug. I'm not too sure how long these effects lasted since the movie was distracting me, but by the time it ended, I couldn't detect any more of the drug. 

The 2nd time around, I made a plan to consume the blotter sublingually, wanting to experience the fentanyl a bit more powerful. The atmosphere had been a tolerably noisy drinking gathering at my house. With regards to my physiological history, I found myself extremely rest lacking shortly after 3 weeks of interrupted relax, and I had not eaten in a number of hrs. At 9ish I kept the blotter below my tongue and ingested any extra spit, no matter the flavor. In just twenty minutes, the narcotic strike me in a wave and so I sensed a noticeable relaxation of muscles and leadening of tissue. 10 minutes afterwards, I'd hassle standing, my brain was rotating, and all i needed was actually to rest in a spot. I seated upon a lounger for some period of time--I don't know exactly how long--and have the heaviest of the dizziness leave. 

Once I felt a bit more logical and also stable, possibly a couple hrs or less afterwards, I observed the results quickly decreasing. So now, the gathering was hardly midway through and I just didn't intend to become sober any time shortly, so I moved to 1 of the cooking areas and acquired a small alcoholic beverage and downed it. I was wishing the blend of chemical substances might potentiate my experience, however I hardly sensed any alters. I suppose that weren't a sufficient amount of liquor to assist things along. 

By 12 o'clock, I felt mainly sober, even shortly after the inclusion of a nitrous balloon and a couple hrs later on the impacts were definitely no longer noticeable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment