Monday, January 12, 2015

Fentanyl Trip Report 2

First off, a little about me: I've been a passionate opiate consumer for a long time, consuming tablets i might encounter once in a while, and ultimately raising my own poppies to collect opium and make beverage from the pods. Continually i have acquired a deep admire for this type of substance, knowing it to be extremely unsafe -- that's, being nearly as enslaving as it's yummy, in direct proportion. 

I had a concern about this substance, Fentanyl, having read about the patches contained plenty of 'medicine' to last seventy-two hours, and also be extremely powerful. I came into possession of twenty of the patches. I presently recognize the concern to be well-justified. 

As a result of a distressing evening of sleeping, I awoke at four in the early morning today. Without having quite a lot of trouble, I was able to pursuade my self to place on the the 5mg Duragesic patch I have been using a couple of days earlier, needless to say the day prior to that too. Even though it had been concealed perfectly, I found myself certain it could 'dry up' if I wouldn't utilize it shortly. I acknowledged this as the defective thinking of an addictive mindset and yet had been delighted to get along with it. Smacked it on along with some first aid tape, my brain racing with a specific tangible pleasure, and await for it to start. 

As one aside: the very first time I wore a patch, used for just 5 hours, I felt the foremost overwhelming opiate high of my entire life. Now only 3 days later I'm working once again to a substantially higher degree, and today THIS is by far the most extreme opiate high of my entire life. This infringes my very own opiate guideline of not using more often than once a month. 

The patch took many hours to light up, as it always does. I settled down within my king-size bed and watched a little television. Gradually I detected the results beginning, a known and desired experience, and it stuffed me with a private pleasure. The longer I make use of these types of substances, the more I have the tendency to observe their unique impacts, and enjoy all of them. 


Right after  six hours' time, I found myself in maximum Fentanyl ecstasy, and scratching like hell to boot. My body system had gotten developed numb, and I could think of nothing more than a sensation of simply being tremendously Okay, way more Okay compared to what I'd actually ever sensed during my life. It pleads the concern why the sensation a substance offers might be the most enjoyable i have ever before sensed in life, especially having had until now a quite good experiences in daily life. 

It scared the heck out of myself. Shortly afterwards knowing this sort of feeling, I sensed a powerful want to sleep/not sleep, heading out on the nod for a couple hrs with stunning real-seeming hallucinations, very much like heavy REM sleep. Fantastic but not relaxing. The first-night as I applied the patch for five hrs, I wasn't able to get to sleep the whole night time as a result of this type of sleep, however had been in bed 9.5 hrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment